Useful LinksIndian Journal[Mobile Ver.]
Download SIA Calculator
Sanjeevani Eye Hospital and research Institute is committed to set new benchmarks for quality in eye care by continually introducing new technologies, procedures and therapies for comprehensive eye care. We treat patients as people first and respect their needs with compassion. All our efforts are aimed to better understand patient needs and offer solutions that meets and exceeds their expectations.
The infrastructure and facilities at Sanjeevani Eye Hospital and research Institute are constantly upgraded to ensure that the very latest in eye care both in diagnostic as well as therapeutic and surgical side are available for those who need it.Our infrastructure includes:
- The building at 18,IAS Colony, Kidwaipuri houses Sanjeevani Eye Hospital and research Institute.
- The ground floor comprises of the main out patient department, Retinal Clinic, ocular coherence tomography with a reception and pharmacy
- There are three fully equipped examinations rooms including clinics for Glaucoma, Retina & Vitreous, Cornea orbit and Oculoplasty and Squint superspecialities.
- OT complex is situated on the first floor with two ultramodern, state of the art large operation theatres for all kinds of ophthalmic surgeries.
- All ophthalmic surgeries usually require only day care but for patients coming from places far off, we have lodging facilities in the form of a general ward comprising of 6 beds and 1 special rooms with two beds.